Support & Services Manager
Buffalo, NY Buffalo, NY 14201
Our Client is a company that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of their clients.
They are located in the Buffalo, NY area founded in 1981. They have grown from a supplier of personal computers to a forward thinking Cloud team.
They are offering Competitive Pay, Full Time Hours, and a Full Plan of Benefits.
And we're looking for a talented Support & Services Manager to join this incredible team in the Buffalo, NY area...
Technical Skills Our Client Needs:
1. Prior STRONG Service Desk Experience
2. Knowledge of MD Office products and support
3. Email support and admin experience (O365/Outlook)
4. Proven track record of successfully managing employees
Other Things That’d Be Nice:
1. IT Certifications
Apply to This Job If:
1. You want to spend your work time using your technical knowledge to network cross-functionally across multiple organizations
2. You'd like to demonstrate your experience as a value creator; deliverer of results and expectations
3. You could see yourself owning a 3,000 square foot house in Buffalo for less than it costs to live in a 300 square foot apartment in New York City
4. It'd be nice to spend weekends enjoying the lake and NOT sitting in traffic for hours on end
View the Full Job Description Detail
Here's a Link to the Full Job Description for this Support & Services Manager
Why Buffalo is a Great Move:
1. City Lab | Will Buffalo Become a Climate Change Haven?
3. Travel + Leisure | America's Friendliest City
4. Be in Buffalo | Be In Buffalo Website & Relocation Guide
Relevant Videos to Watch:
[Video] Are You Right for Buffalo?
[Video] Be In Buffalo