Job Number: 1086015
Pay Rate: negotiable
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to add a Web Developer to their team! This is direct hire opportunity on-site in Buffalo, New York.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Plan, integrate, test, deploy and administer interactive technologies, websites, applications, and social media platforms.
- Analyze, write, build, maintain and upgrade both new and previously developed websites following deployment practices.
- Develop, configure, and maintain infrastructure of internally and externally built websites.
- Maintains effective working relations with internal personnel and external agency partners.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience with the following:
- Microsoft’s .NET Frameworks: ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- Programming Languages: C# and VB.NET
- Proven full stack development experience on large and mid-sized development initiatives
- Experience developing REST and SOAP Web APIs.
- Strong understanding of web security and best practices.
- Experience with configuring public DNS, IIS administration, web Proxy and managed PKI.
- Demonstrates initiative, professionalism, excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cooperative team environment.
- Well organized, self-motivated person with strong customer service, project, and analytical skills.
- Familiar with PHP a plus
- Experience with: SQL Server Administration and Oracle
- Knowledge of mobile-first design strategies and social media integrations
- Familiar with MVC. Net Core
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com