Job Number: 1071381
Pay Rate: 126K - 175K
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to hire an iOS Engineer! This is a direct hire opportunity on-site in Buffalo, New York. With our client, you'll have access to comprehensive benefits, a culture that values each teammate, and career development opportunities!
Our client is looking for a highly experienced iOS Engineer to join the Research & Development team. Tough problems call for strong leaders who can shepherd both code and data through testing and into a production environment. A developer with a mission-critical mindset who can operate in multiple environments, independently, with skill and precision execution. This individual thoroughly understands the software development lifecycle and understands the automation tools needed to ensure the continuous integration and deployment of software systems.
The Research & Development team is responsible for blank sheet problem solving, developing, prototyping and implementing innovative solutions. Our goal is to create products and solutions that directly impact the bottom line of the business. We seek to acquire proven talent to leverage and build state-of-the-art solutions and maintain our competitive advantage in the marketplace.
We need a strong engineer that can design and build clean, well-organized / maintainable solutions to complex data and web problems, run and perform code reviews, and support solutions as needed. We are creating ground-up solutions to multifarious problems and are seeking top-end talent for the diverse portfolio of projects at hand.
Attributes for Success:
- Complete knowledge of the Apple's App Store Connect
- Portfolio showcasing a wide array of application types contributed to, maintained, and/or self developed
- Experience in mentoring junior developers and ensuring coding standards across projects
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design, develop, and maintain code for our innovative iOS applications.
- Collaborate with software and production engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance of our products.
- Conduct code reviews, develop high-quality documentation, and build robust test suites for your products.
- Design and build complex systems that can scale rapidly with little maintenance.
- Design and implement effective service/product interfaces.
- Develop roadmaps and prioritizes technical debt to effectively plan features and work.
- Able to lead and successfully complete software projects without major guidance from a manager/lead.
- Lead in team discussions to define requirements on new and current products, as needed.
- Provide technical support for many applications within the technology portfolio.
- Respond to and troubleshoot complex problems quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Handle multiple competing priorities in an agile, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Need to Have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong programming skills (OOP) and understanding of major data structures (arrays, dictionaries, strings, etc.) and algorithms.
- Understanding of common design patterns such as dependency injection or MVVM.
- 3+ years of experience developing for iOS using Swift with common frameworks such as UIKit.
- A deep knowledge in day-day tools and how they work including Xcode and XCTest.
- Highly proficient in version control systems including trunk based development, multiple release planning, cherry picking, and rebase.
- Self-sufficient debugger who can identify and solve complex problems in code.
- Experience working with continuous integration and build tools
- Experience with SwiftUI/Combine or Objective C are a plus.
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com